Monday: Challenge of the Week
1: BREAKFAST Challenge!
Breakfast (as we ALL know) is one of the most important meals of the day.
With all of our hustle and bustle in the morning…..hopefully squeezing in an am workout, getting the kids off to school, getting ready for work…our breakfast sometimes hits the back burner.
Here are a handful of the many reasons you should eat a healthy breakfast:
- Improved ability to focus & concentrate throughout the day.
- Helps you to maintain a healthy body weight
- Gives you more ENERGY (which most of us need more of!)
- Revs up your metabolism & kick-starts it into gear for the day
- Helps you to get in your daily vitamin & mineral requirements
Your Challenge this week is to Eat A HEALTHY Breakfast EVERY day this week….should you CHOOSE to accept it!
1. COMMIT to eating a healthy breakfast EVERY day for the rest of the week.
2. Leave a COMMENT below saying that you ACCEPT this Challenge to hold yourself accountable!
3. PLAN out your breakfasts for the week on paper. Going in with a plan MASSIVELY increases your chances for success.
4. PREPARE. (This is KEY) Make a list of the ingredients that you need to make your healthy breakfasts for the rest of the week. Go to the grocery store and get all of the items needed. When you get back, make anything you are able to in advance (like the egg cupcakes) when you have free time.
Examples of healthy breakfasts.... Greek yogurt with berries, Protein shake and juiced vegetables (my favorite for getting lean with high energy), eggs and fruit, Grapenuts with low fat milk, hardboiled eggs for on-the-go action, or just grab a banana/apple with some almonds.
That’s it! Good luck with this week’s challenge and don’t forget to leave a comment below!