We go to work, we go out with friends, we hang out and watch TV, etc... We have given up on our BIG dreams. What happened to them? What did you want to do when you were in high school or college and dreamed of yourself in the future? You were going to go out and conquer the world, to smash anything that got in your way and you were going to prevail!
Present day... 10-20 years later. Sitting on that couch or at that desk watching You tube videos and looking at all the inspirational stuff you could have done. Why didn't you? Why didn't I?
We settled for small. We settled for comfortable. We settled...
Well I'm tired of settling. It's time to make some changes around here.
What may you ask are these great changes that is going to completely re-route my life? Here are a few.
- Read everyday (instructive, inspirational, books on what I want to do)
- Meditate for more focus(using a program called Holosync for 8x faster results)
- Move everyday (even if it's just going for a walk)
- Journal and plan out my next day every night (I can review and make a plan towards dreams/goals)
- Step outside my comfort zone and do one thing everyday towards my goal
I have seen others succeed toward their goals using these methods. It's not easy but it is simple. This is what I will do today to make my life BIG. What will you do?